● 1 pound of oyster mushrooms, sliced
● 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
● 1 onion, sliced
● 2 bell peppers, sliced
● 4 cloves of garlic, minced
● 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
● 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce
● 1 tablespoon of cornstarch
● 1/2 cup of vegetable broth
● Salt and pepper to taste
● Chopped green onions, for garnish
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the sliced onion and bell pepper and sauté until they are tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add the minced garlic to the skillet and sauté for an additional 30 seconds until fragrant.
- Add the sliced oyster mushrooms to the skillet and sauté until they are tender and cooked through, about 5-7 minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, oyster sauce, cornstarch, and vegetable broth until well combined.
- Pour the sauce over the cooked vegetables and mushrooms in the skillet, stirring to combine. Cook for an additional 1-2 minutes, or until the sauce has thickened.
- Season the dish with salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with chopped green onions and serve hot with steamed rice or noodles.
Enjoy your delicious Oyster Mushroom in Garlic Sauce with Vegetables!